Royal Canin Ultra Light wet cat food is based on Royal Canin’s commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age).
Royal Canin Ultra Light cat food helps adult cats (from one year of age) to avoid putting on excess weight:
- Weight gain is usually caused by an imbalance between energy intake (too much or too rich food) and energy output (e.g. lack of exercise). Royal Canin Ultra Light supports a reduction in spontaneous calorie intake by the cat. L-carnitine promotes optimal fat burning.
- Adult cats are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Ultra Light promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- Weight reduction through a diet too low in protein usually leads to undesirable loss of muscle mass in the cat. A high content of proteins of high biological quality in Royal Canin Ultra Light supports retention of muscle mass.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won’t eat it, it’s not much good!
- The health-diet of Royal Canin Ultra Light cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- Royal Canin Ultra Light wet food contains juicy chunks in tasty gravy. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open.
Royal Canin Wet Cat Food provides a balanced diet:
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and a healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation). Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don’t get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats’ food choice.
Royal Canin Ultra Light in Jelly is a complete food for cats.
|Weight of cat||Pouches fed per day|
These guidelines are based on a diet of exclusively wet food. If your cat has a combined diet of wet and dry food, please adjust the feeding amounts accordingly.
Changing from one food to another should be done gradually so your cat’s intestinal flora has sufficient time to adapt to a new food. Over 7 days, mix Royal Canin wet food in gradually increasing proportions into your cat’s existing diet. This gradual adaptation lowers the risk of diarrhoea. Excessive food intake may also cause digestive problems.
Meat and meat by-products, vegetable protein extracts, vegetable by-products, minerals, cereals, sugar.
Vitamin D3 (55 IU/kg), iron (0.4 mg/kg), iodine (0.1 mg/kg), copper (0.9 mg/kg), manganese (0.11 mg/kg), zinc (1.1 mg/kg), L-Carnitin (35 mg/kg).
|arachicdonic acid||0.05 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||0.02 mg|
|folic acid||0.2 mg|
|linoleic acid||0.26 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||12.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.07 %|
|omega-6 fats||0.6 %|
|pantothenic acid||2.5 mg|
|vitamin A||10.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||1.3 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.006 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1.0 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||1.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||110.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||15.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||687.0 kcal|
|dietary fibre||1.58 %|