Royal Canin believe that a cat’s diet should take into account all parameters of health, such as age, breed, lifestyle, physiology and individual circumstances. A cat’s coat is a mirror of its health. Royal Canin Sterilised in Jelly wet cat food is based on Royal Canin’s commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age).
Royal Canin Sterilised wet cat food can help sterilised cats to maintain an ideal weight and support a healthy urinary tract:
- Within 48 hours of neutering your cat’s food intake has increased by 20%. However, the energy it needs has reduced by about 30%. By reducing the levels of carbohydrate in your cat’s diet, Royal Canin Sterilised promotes a slight increase in blood sugar levels and helps to prevent premature hunger.
- Neutered cats often suffer with urinary stones, especially if they are overweight, because they are drinking less and therefore producing less urine. A reduced concentration of minerals and a low pH help to keep your cat’s urinary tract healthy.
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won’t eat it, it’s not much good!
- Royal Canin Sterilised wet food contains juicy meaty chunks in tasty jelly. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. They are also easy to open and dispose of, making mealtimes quick and convenient.
Royal Canin Wet Cat Food provides a balanced diet:
- Essential oils: Provide your cat with valuable energy, support its natural defences and nourish a healthy coat.
- Variety of vitamins: Have an antioxidant effect, can strengthen the immune system and support metabolism.
- Minerals: Can help maintain a healthy metabolism, encourage healthy skin, and support bone development.
- Fibre: Promotes balanced intestinal flora and a healthy digestion.
- Proteins: Support the optimal development of organs, muscles and connective tissue.
- High digestibility: The carefully selected ingredients give Royal Canin wet cat food a minimum protein digestibility of 90%.
- Feeding recommendations:
Royal Canin Sterilised in Jelly is a complete food for cats.
Weight of cat Pouches fed per day 3kg 2 3/4 4kg 3 1/2 5kg 4 1/4 6kg 4 1/4
These guidelines are based on a diet of exclusively wet food. If your cat has a combined diet of wet and dry food, please adjust the feeding amounts accordingly.
Changing from one food to another should be done gradually so your cat’s intestinal flora has sufficient time to adapt to a new food. Over 7 days, mix Royal Canin wet food in gradually increasing proportions into your cat’s existing diet. This gradual adaptation lowers the risk of diarrhoea. Excessive food intake may also cause digestive problems.
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts should be adjusted according to your cat’s age, activity levels and circumstances. Monitor your cat’s weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Daily amounts should be offered spread over two portions a day. Fresh water should be provided at all times.
Meat and meat by-products, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, vegetable by-products, sugar.
Vitamin D3 (73 IU/kg), iron (11 mg/kg), iodine (0.55 mg/kg), copper (4.5 mg/kg), manganese (3 mg/kg), zinc (30 mg/kg).