The Siamese cat – graceful and full of spirit. A long, slim, athletic and well-shaped body, straight posture and erect head – the Siamese cat finds attention everywhere. A truly elegant appearance! Its short, silky fur is characteristic through the “points”, darker spots in the areas of extremities. Behind a secretive mask hides a spirited and at the same time very devoted nature. The Siamese cat is playful, fiery, happy and very “talkative”.
- Maintaining the slim shape: the Siamese cat has a long, supple and muscular body with no visible body fat
- Supporting digestion: Digestive and dental problems are the most frequent reasons for a Persian cat’s visit to the vet
- An atypical jaw: due to its narrow jaw the Siamese cat takes the kibble with its front teeth while keeping the jaw wide open
Royal Canin Siamese Adult cat food is a dry cat food exclusively adapted to the requirements of Siamese cats (from 12 months):
- Maintaining a slim, muscular body shape: an increased content of top quality proteins and added L-carnitine support the maintenance of the long, slim, muscular body shape of the Siamese cat
- Increased digestive security: FOS (fructo-oligo-saccharides) and MOS (mannan-oligo-saccharides) together with a synergistic complex of antioxidants (lutein, taurine, vitamin E, vitamin C) ensure optimal digestibility
- Healthy skin and shiny coat: Fatty acids, linoleic acid and amino acids together with zinc, biotin and vitamins strengthen the skin’s barrier function and accentuate the beauty and colour of the fur
- Optimised protection through L-lysine: cats’ airways are frequently attacked by herpes viruses. Supplementing food with L-lysine limits the intensity of virus transmission and lowers the severity of clinical symptoms of illnesses caused by herpes viruses
Manufacturer’s feeding recommendation in g/day per cat:
|Cat’s weight||Underweight||Ideal weight||Overweight|
Poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate*, maize, wheat, animal fat, corn gluten feed, rice, animal protein (hydrolysed), beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (26,500 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), iron (38 mg/kg), iodine (3.8 mg/kg), copper (5 mg/kg), manganese (49 mg/kg), zinc (148 mg/kg), selenium (0.08 mg/kg), L-carnitine (50 mg/kg).
Preservatives – antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.77 mg|
|folic acid||12.3 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.54 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||434.6 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.84 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.78 %|
|pantothenic acid||130.7 mg|
|vitamin A||29.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||24.3 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.12 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||43.7 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||68.2 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||700.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.061 kcal|
|dietary fibre||7.3 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||31.7 %|
Available : 4 kg and 10 kg