Royal Canin Persian Kitten comes shaped in rectangular kibble, specially adjusted to the “sublingual” method of food intake (using the underside of the tongue), typical of brachycephalic cat breeds. The kibble have a soft texture, reducing the energy required to break them up.
Feline Breed Nutrition – significant progress: in its cat food production,
The young Persian is the gentle majesty of tomorrow. Absolute perfection and irresistible beauty are her trademarks. Her unique coat with over 300 variations makes the Persian cat one of the most popular feline breeds across the whole world. Her unmistakable looks are accompanied by her noble, gentle and friendly character. The Persian cat is a calm and even-tempered aristocrat among cat breeds.
Persian kittens need the perfect recipe to receive the best start in life. Their food should be adapted to the special nutritional requirements of young Persian cats.
- For a beautiful coat: the long, thick hair of the Persian cat may reach a length of up to 20 cm
- To limit hairballs: a relatively inactive indoor cat, the Persian cat spends more than 30 hours a week tending to her silky coat, which often leads to extensive hairball build-up
- For a balanced intestinal flora: kitten food should contain a special nutrient formula with fructo-oligosaccharides for a balanced intestinal flora and EPA/DHA to protect intestinal mucosa
Royal Canin Persian Kitten is a dry cat food exclusively adapted to the needs of growing Persian cats (up to 12 months).
- To develop the beauty of the growing coat: a special nutrient combination reduces skin irritation, strengthens the skin’s barrier function and intensifies colour, shine and smoothness of your cat’s coat
- Reduction of hairballs: an exclusive combination of dietary fibres limits hairball build-up in the digestive tract and promotes stomach motility
- Improved digestive security: FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) and dried sugar beet shavings, combined with a synergistic anti-oxidant complex (lutein, taurine, vitamin E, vitamin C) ensure optimal digestive suitability and a balanced intestinal flora. EPA/DHA protect the intestinal mucosa.
- Optimised protection through L-lysine: cats’ respiratory tracts are often attacked by herpes viruses. Supplementing cat food with L-lysine restricts the intensity of virus attacks and limits the severity of clinical symptoms of illnesses caused by the herpes virus
Manufacturer’s feeding Guide per cat in g/day:
Royal Canin Kitten Persian is a complete feed for growing cats.
|Age (months)||Weight 3kg
Fresh water should always be made available.
The quantities listed above are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your cat’s individual needs.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, animal protein (hydrolysed), vegetable fibers, beet pulp, yeasts, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium (psyllium husks and shells), yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (29,100 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (37 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.7 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (5 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (48 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (145 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.08 mg/kg). Preservatives – antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.11 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.04 mg|
|folic acid||13.5 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.68 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||477.4 mg|
|omega-3 fats||1.06 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.97 %|
|pantothenic acid||143.5 mg|
|vitamin A||32.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||26.7 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||48.1 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||74.9 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.246 kcal|
|dietary fibre||8.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.4 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||30.7 mg|
Available : 400g, 2kg, 4kg