Royal Canin take into account all parameters which differentiate cats from each other: age, life style, special sensitivities etc. 10 years ago, Royal Canin added a new dimension to its vision of top performance: a product line exclusively for pure-bred cats. Feline Breed Nutrition is the only product line world-wide especially for pedigree cats
The Maine Coon – the gentle giant. Its impressive physique, shapely muscles and dense, silky coat leave an extraordinary impression of power and energy even at first sight. She is the largest of all purebred cats and seems to sing when she meows – she is like no other, and no other cat loves water as she does! Behind the appearance of a “wild cat” hides a gentle and affectionate giant.
- Special attention to joints: the size, weight and energy of the Maine Coon cat make it especially important to pay attention to joint health
- Heart size control: in spite of its impressive size and power the Maine Coon needs special protection for illnesses such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (increased heart size)
- Maintaining beautiful fur: the extraordinarily beautiful coat of Maine Coon cats requires special care through optimally adapted nutrition and regular grooming
Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult cat food is a dry cat food exclusively adapted to the requirements of Maine Coon cats (from 15 months):
- Supports cardiac function: Supports physiological cardiac function with optimally balanced contents of magnesium, sodium, potassium, argitine, EPA & DHA, taurine, L-carnitine and antioxidants (vitamin E, vitamin C and polyphenols from green tea and grapes)
- Protects joints: an exclusive combination of chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine and fish oil (rich in EPA & DHA) protects joints and strengthens bones
- Healthy skin and beautiful coat: Fatty acids, linoleic acid and amino acids together with zinc, biotin and vitamins strengthen the skin’s barrier function and accentuate the natural beauty and colour of the fur
- Optimised protection through L-lysine: cats’ airways are frequently attacked by herpes viruses. Supplementing food with L-lysine limits the intensity of virus transmission and lowers the severity of clinical symptoms of illnesses caused by herpes viruses
Manufacturer’s feeding recommendation in g/day per cat:
|Cat’s weight||Underweight||Ideal weight||Overweight|
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate L.I.P., beet pulp, minerals, L-lysine, soya oil, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, sodium phosphate, DL-methionine, egg powder, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), taurine, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), L-carnitine, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (28,000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), iron (39 mg/kg), iodine (3.9 mg/kg), copper (5 mg/kg), manganese (50 mg/kg), zinc (151 mg/kg), selenium (0.08 mg/kg), taurine (3 g/kg).
Preservatives – antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.09 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.92 mg|
|chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine||500.0 mg|
|folic acid||12.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.67 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||458.7 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.97 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.93 %|
|pantothenic acid||137.9 mg|
|vitamin A||30.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||25.7 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||46.2 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||72.0 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.028 kcal|
|dietary fibre||12.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.35 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||31.1 mg|
Available Seizes: 400 g, 2 kg, 4 kg, 10 kg