The lack of exercise leads to a slower intestinal transit. This phenomenon can cause intestinal disorders and result in soft smelly faeces left in the litter tray.
Your pet spends 3 to 4 hours per day grooming, during she tends to swallow their hair. This can form hairballs in the stomach and intestines which are difficult to dislodge if there is no access to natural purgatives such as grass. A suitable food can help.
Royal Canin Indoor 27 cat food was specially developed for indoor cats:
- Odour Reduction: An exclusive process that guarantees small, firm and considerably less smelling faeces.
- Hairball Regulation: A combination of fibres that improves intestinal transit, favours the elimination of the hair that is swallowed every day and limits hairball formation.
- Youth Complex 500/200: A complex of synergistic antioxidants (green tea polyphenols and high concentrations of of vitamins E & C) that helps keep your cat young by combating the attack of free radicals responsible for cellular damage.
- Optimal Calorie Control: Provides an ideal balance between the food’s energy supply and your cat’s energy expenditure, in relation to its lifestyle and level of activity.
- Tartar Control: Improves oral hygiene by reducing the occurrence of tartar deposits on your cat’s teeth.
- Hairball System: Stimulates the elimination of hairs from the intestines and reduces the risk of hairball formation.
Royal Canin Indoor 27 is a complete feed for cats.
|Cat’s weight||Little activity||Normal activity||Lots of activity|
The amounts stated here are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your cat’s specific dietary needs. Age, activity levels and environment should be particularly taken into consideration.
If your cat becomes overweight, the daily portion should be reduced in size.
Corn, poultry protein (dried), rice, vegetable protein isolate, wheat, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolyzed), lignocellulose, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast, fish oil.
*L.I.P. : proteins selected for their very high assimilation
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (14,700 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (50 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (5 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (5 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (65 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (194 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.41 mg|
|folic acid||3.6 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.31 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||149.3 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.6 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.37 %|
|pantothenic acid||44.9 mg|
|plant fibers||11.6 %|
|vitamin A||17.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||13.4 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.14 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||48.2 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||22.1 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.755 kcal|
|dietary fibre||11.5 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.21 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||43.5 mg|
Available Seizes: 400g, 2kg, 4kg and 10kg