Fit 32 cat food is specially developed for cats who have limited and occasional access to the outside, but spend most of the time indoors. Their energy requirements are moderate but their natural defenses are put under stress.
They still spend time grooming and swallowed hair can’t always be eliminated with natural purging – grass. Hairballs can form in the digestive tract.
Royal Canin Fit 32 was specially developed for this type of active cat.
- Energy Balance: A calorie supply ideally suited to the requirements of cats having moderate activity and for maintaining their ideal weight.
- Urinary tract health: appropriate mineral content can help keep urinary tracts healthy by maintaining a pH of 6.0-6.5
- Maintaining an ideal weight: the amount of calories are optimal for the energy requirements of a cat weighing the optimal amount
- Immunity Support: A patented complex of synergistic antioxidants (vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine) and MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) to strengthen the natural defenses of cats living partly outdoors.
- Hairball Regulation: A combination of fibers that improves intestinal transit and the elimination of the hair swallowed every day, and also limits hairball formation.
Manufacturer’s Feeding Recommendation n g/day:
|Cat’s weight||Underweight||Ideal weight||Overweight|
The amounts stated here are guidelines only and should be adapted to meet your cat’s specific dietary needs. Age, activity levels and environment should be particularly taken into consideration.
If your cat becomes overweight, the daily portion should be reduced in size.
Your pet should always have access to fresh water.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibers, animal protein (hydrolysed), vegetable protein isolate, wheat, beet pulp, yeast, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: selected, easily digestible proteins with high biological valency
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (14,500 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (35 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.5 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (11 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (45 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (136 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.09 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.38 mg|
|folic acid||3.5 mg|
|linoleic acid||3.43 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||149.1 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.55 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.57 %|
|pantothenic acid||43.8 mg|
|plant fibers||10.5 %|
|vitamin A||17.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||13.1 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||47.1 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||21.6 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.895 kcal|
|dietary fibre||10.5 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.2 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||36.2 mg|
Available: 400g, 2kg, 4kg, 10kg