Purina Veterinary Diets Feline NF – Renal Function has a lower phosphorus content, as phosphorus can make kidney disease worse. Lower protein levels help to minimise protein metabolites and to maintain lean muscle mass. The food is rich in Omeg-3 fatty acids to lower inflammation and blood pressure and has been made to be especially tasty to encourage your cat’s appetite.
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic renal insufficiency
Specific product benefits:
- Reduced phosphorus: to improve symptoms and ease strain on the kidneys
- Lower levels of protein: helps to reduce protein metabolites and maintain lean muscle
- Well accepted encourages a good appetite and makes cats less likely to refuse food
- Healthy urinary tract: helps to inhibit the formation of struvite and oxalate stones.
|Cat’s weight||Daily feeding amount in g/day|
The manufacturer recommends using the product for up to 6 months. Please consult your vet before using this product. Always ensure that your cat has sufficient fresh water to drink.
Maize*, rice*, soya flour*, wheat flour, wheat gluten*, animal fat, wheat gluten*, hydrolysate*, dried eggs*, pea fibre, dried beet pulp, dried poultry protein*, minerals, fish oil, yeast.
*Sources of protein.
Vitamin A (30,000 IU/kg), Vitamin D (1,100 IU/kg), Vitamin E (650 IU/kg), taurine (1,400mg/kg), iron sulphate monohydrate (350mg/kg), calcium iodate anyhydrous (3.3mg/kg), copper sulphate, pentahydrate (50mg/kg), manganese sulphate monohydrate (108mg/kg), zinc sulphate monohydrate (440mg/kg), sodium selenite (0.3mg/kg).
Available in Bags: 1,5kg and 5kg