Orijen Regional Red Cat Dry Food. which bases your cat’s food around the natural nutritional needs of a cat in the wild. It is based around the idea of eating the entirety of prey, as your cat’s ancestors would have, and this premium Canadian food contains a particularly high content of meat and fish (85%). Two thirds of this have been freshly prepared, with a third being gently dehydrated at 90° and providing an extra portion of valuable protein and energy needed for growth. Together with a varied mix of fruits, vegetables and plant extracts, your cat is naturally supported with all the vitamins and minerals it needs to stay strong, healthy and happy.
Only the finest Canadian local produce goes into Orijen Regional Red Cat Dry Food, suitable for human consumption. It is delivered fresh daily from local agriculture, farms and fisheries. Meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage from Angus beef, wild boar, bison, lamb and pork; whole, wild-caught sardines from fresh, clean water; nest-eggs; and regional field and meadow fruits offer plenty of animal protein (40%) and a variety of nutrients. This food, therefore, has no need for artificial additives, and is enriched exclusively with the valuable trace elements zinc, copper and choline.
A glance at the ingredients list of Orijen Regional Red Cat Dry Food reassures you of its quality! It is an absolutely premium product for adult cats, coming from the undisturbed nature of Canada.
Orijen Regional Red Cat Dry Food at a glance:
- Premium cat nutrition
- 40% protein: with valuable amino acids and a high protein content to match natural nutrition for optimal growth
- Top quality: all ingredients from regional agriculture and fishers in Canada, suitable for human consumption and delivered fresh daily
- WHOLEPREY concept: with ingredients from muscle meat, liver, heart, kidneys and cartilage, to meet the natural nutritional needs of your cat as they would have been met by its ancestors in the wild
- 85% meat: particularly high content to allow sufficient energy and high quality animal protein for growth
- 2/3 fresh or raw meat: particularly beneficial, hearty and tasty
- 1/3 dehydrated meat: gently dried at 90° for high nutritional content and a concentrated source of protein
- Low glycemic index (0% grain): with limited carbohydrate content (17%), free from grains, potato and tapioca, for no fast-acting sugars which can lead to weight gain and diabetes
- Range of different animal protein sources: with Angus beef, wild boar, bison, lamb and pork, whole nest eggs from Canadian farms, and wild-caught sardines from undisturbed waters in Canada
- 15% vegetables, fruits and plant extracts: large variety of local produce containing essential vitamins and for a regulating effect on the digestive system
- Free from grains, gluten, GMOs and vegetable protein concentrates: also suitable for sensitive cats with dietary intolerances or allergies
- No artificial additives: high-quality ingredients nourish your cat in a natural way, making artificial additives superfluous
- With zinc, copper & choline: the only supplementary nutrients
- Modern manufacturing: exclusively in the award-winning in-house kitchens of Orijen, without outsourcing, and protecting natural benefits of the fresh ingredients
- Unique flavor: with fresh, freeze-dried liver, for best acceptance even among fussy pets
- Sustainable company philosophy: cooperation with local farmers and fishermen, working in harmony with nature, promotes security, reliable quality and freshness from Canada
Orijen Regional Red Cat is a complete dry food for adult cats
|Cat’s weight||Weight maintenance||Weight loss||Senior|
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet’s age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Fresh water should be provided at all times.