Ultimate Oil 5lt without Pump – KM Elite
Ultimate Oil is the next generation in oil supplementation. Ultimate Oil is a blend of high quality oils providing more than 190 bioactive nutrients including healthy ratios of Omegas 3, 6, 9 and rare Omega 7 – nourishing the body with essential fatty acids, minerals, plant sterols, antioxidants, amino acids, anti-viral and antibacterial nutrients and vitamins including Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, B15, C, E, K.
All the oils in ultimate Oils are of the highest quality, easily biologically absorbed by your horse and are included at specific levels for specific reasons so they work together, creating a synergetic effect for the total health and wellbeing of your horse. One of these effects is the balance and ratios of essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- A blend of high-quality oils providing more than 190 bio-active nutrients including healthy ratios of Omegas 3, 6,9, and rare Omega 7
- Formulated for all leisure and performance horses and ponies
- The sustainable source contains no cod liver oil
- Relieves itching and encourages hair growth
- Nourishes the body with essential fatty acids, minerals, plant sterols, antioxidants, amino acids, antiviral, antibacterial nutrients and vitamins including Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, B15, C, D, E, K
Ingredients include oils from:
|RICE BRAN OIL
|SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
It is important to remember that horses need a balance of both Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for optimal health and performance. They have different roles in the body and must be in balance with each other for optimal health and body function. Omega 3 is responsible for repairing cellular walls and maintaining a fluid and efficient waste-nutrient transfer. It’s also critical for brain function and is instrumental in cleaning up after an injury has healed, acting as a potent anti-inflammatory. Omega 6 on the other hand, is responsible for causing inflammation and immune system reactions, which is necessary to stabilize injuries and fight off infection.
Feeding Instructions: Feed 30-50ml per day Maintenance or 60-100ml in times of elevated stress or workload
Supplied Size: 5ltr without Pump