Hill’s Canine Advanced Fitness Large Breed with Chicken was developed especially for the requirements of dogs weighing 25 kg or more. This dry dog food tastes great, contains all necessary nutrients, and a beneficial antioxidant formula, which will keep large breed dogs healthy all-round.
- Hill’s Canine Advanced Fitness Large Breed with Chicken has been developed to cater for the special requirements of large breeds (over 25 kg body weight) aged between one and six years. Giant dog breeds weighing more than 50 kg reach should start on the Senior food as early as the age of five.
- Added L-carnitine helps maintain optimal body weight and supports heart and liver function
- Glucosamine hydrochlorides and chondroitin sulphates, the natural “building blocks” of joint cartilage, are added to keep joints healthy and aid mobility
- Highly digestible ingredients provide optimal absorption of nutrients
- Beneficial proteins support slender muscles
- Hill’s Canine Adult Large Breed Chicken contains Hill’s unique mix of antioxidants to support the immune system
- Containsa total of 30% poultry, of which 20% is chicken
A bowl of Hill’s Science Plan contains high-quality, easily-digestible ingredients of much higher nutritional value than a bowl of ordinary dog food, making the cost of feeding your dog lower than you might expect.
Corn, wheat, poultry meat, animal fats, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, digest, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed, rice, cartilage hydrolyzate (chondroitin sulphate source), shellfish hydrolyzate (source of glucosamine).
Vitamin A [E 672] (26,350 IU/kg), vitamin D3 [E 671] (1550 IU/kg), iron [E1] (319 mg/kg), iodine [E2] (3.2 mg/kg), copper [E4] (40.4 mg/kg), manganese [E5] (14 mg/kg), zinc [E6] (271 mg/kg), selenium [E8] (0.6 mg/kg).
With natural preservatives and antioxidants.
|omega-6 fats||3.4 %|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
Manufacturer’s feeding recommendations per pet in g/day:
Hill’s Canine Advanced Fitness Large Breed with Chicken is a complete feed for dogs.
|Dog’s weight||Amount in g/day|
|25kg||285 – 390|
|30kg||325 – 450|
|40kg||405 – 555|
|50kg||475 – 660|
|60kg||545 – 755|
|70kg||615 – 845|
|80kg+||10 per kg|
The amounts stated above are approximate guidelines and should be adjusted to each dog’s individual requirements in order to maintain optimal body weight.
Is this your first feeding your dog with this dog food? If so, we recommend mixing the old and new foods together over a period of 7 days, gradually decreasing the quantities of old food over time. To ensure life-long good health for your pet, please ensure a balanced diet for your pet and pay regular visits to your vet (at least twice a year).