Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine – Metabolic & Mobility helps to tackle excess weight and osteoarthritis, two complaints that often occur together in dogs. The dry kibble has a clinically proven recipe that is lower in calories but enriched with nutrients that help to strengthen bones. With this dry dog food, you can help your adult dog to lose weight and also become more active and mobile. Our studies show that you should expect to see symptoms ease after just 21 days.
This specialist dog food is very tasty, with healthy chicken, and allows your dog to feel fuller for longer, in spite of its lower calorific content. Calcium, chondroitin & glucosaomine all help to support the regeneration process in bones that have been attacked by osteoarthritis. Antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E plus beta-carotene also help to boost your dog’s immune system, whilst omega-3 fatty acids help to give your pet a shiny coat and healthy skin. Altogether this food doesn’t just help with weight loss and joint problems, but it can also contribute to better overall wellbeing.
Hill’s Prescription Diet Canine – Metabolic & Mobility at a glance:
- Specialist clinical nutrition for adult dogs aged 1 – 6 that are overweight and suffering from osteoarthritis
- Lowered energy content: supports the weight loss process and weight maintenance
- Mobility formula: Chondroitin, glucosamine and calcium promote the regeneration and continued health of bones, cartilage and joints
- Clinically proven: effective in improving mobility after just 21 days
- Tasty & filling: no hunger pangs, even with a low calorie recipe
- Strong immunity: with vitamin E, beta-carotene and antioxidants, that also protect cells from damage
- Healthy skin: ingredients like Omega-3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Balanced recipe: a healthy mix of proteins, vitamins, and minerals
- Adult dogs suffering from osteoarthritis – for renewal of joint material and cartilage
- Overweight dogs
- Weight maintenance after weight loss
Not suitable for:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
Grains, vegetable by-products, vegetable protein extracts, meat and meat by-products, seeds, vegetables, fats and oils, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans.
Nutritional additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (28500 IU), vitamin D3 (1670 IU), iron (277mg), iodine (4.1mg), copper (35.2mg), manganese (12.2mg), zinc (236mg), selenium (0.6mg). With natural antioxidants.
|omega-3 fats||3.2 %|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||122.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||675.0 mg|
Always consult your vet before feeding a prescription diet product to your dog.
for weight loss: Feed according to the goal weight, not the current weight.
for weight maintenance: To maintain a healthy weight, you should weigh your dog regularly. Adjust the feeding amounts according to the dog’s weight and vet’s recommendations.
recommended usage duration: Use this food for up to 3 months and until your dog has reached a healthy weight. Always provide fresh water for your dog to drink.