Description: Buy Bavaria Hutch
This adorable Bavaria Hutch will bring a real sense of the Alps to your garden. It is in the shape of a charming Alpine chalet and will offer your rabbit or small pet a practical and luxurious home. Let your pet relax in this two-storey haven with a separate insulated bed area. The small balcony offers a fabulous view and means your pet can enjoy this hutch all year round. In the colder autumn and winter months, it offers real protection for wind, frost and cold. It also has a waterproof roof and plastic feet, which will help keep your hutch clear of rain and wet weather.
Your rabbit or small pet will love getting itself comfortable across the two storeys of this Bavaria Hutch. The two levels are connected by a ramp, making it easy to use all of the space. There are four doors, which can be opened separately, making it easy to reach every area of the hutch as well as your pet. On the left-hand side, there is a lovely window, and the front contains two windows of high-quality metal grilling.
The wooden balcony of this Bavaria Hutch Alpine chalet is particularly nice, offering your pet a great view and some luxury, as well as offering an area for fodder and hay. Two pull-out floor trays make it ultra-easy to clean both levels of the chalet. Thanks to the innovative push-fit system, this Bavaria Hutch can be easily assembled within minutes.
Bavaria Hutch at a glance:
- Double-storey rabbit hutch in Alpine chalet style
- Ideal for rabbits and other small pets, as well as being suitable for groups or breeding
- With an insulated sleeping area
- Wooden balcony great for hay
- The sturdy wooden ramp connecting the upper and lower storeys
- Four doors: these can be opened separately. Also featuring a side window
- 2 removable plastic floor trays: for easy cleaning
- Stable metal powder-coated meshing
- Plastic feet
- Easy assembly
- Waterproof roof
- Total dimensions: 123 x 88 x 126 cm (L x W x H)
- Outer dimensions excl. roof: 106 x 65 x 123/95 cm (L x W x H)
- Roof overhangs: front: 14cm; side & rear: 7cm
- Total inner dimensions: 100 x 60 x 118 cm (L x W x H)
- First floor:
- Hutch area: 48 x 60 x 50 cm (L x W x H)
- Bed area: 47 x 35 x 40 cm (L x W x H)
- The thickness of styrofoam-lined bed area walls: approx. 2.5cm
- Second floor:
- Hutch area: 100 x 60 x 65/40 cm (L x W x H)
- Door/passage openings:
- 3 mesh doors with bolts: 47 x 25.5 cm (W x H) (x2); 47 x 36 cm (W x H) (x1)
- 1 insulated outdoor door to bed area with a bolt: 47 x 36 cm (W x H)
- 1 door with bolt within a door (can be used as a ramp between the bed area and outside): 16 x 25 cm (W x H)
- Sliding door in middle (access between hutch and bed areas): 17 x 23 cm (W x H)
- 1 mesh window: 17 x 17 cm (W x H)
- Lockable entrance (1st/2nd floor): 21 x 14 cm (L x W)
- Spacing: 17mm
- Diameter: 2mm
- Ramp: 62 x 14.5 cm (L x W)
- Hayrack/balcony: approx. 41 x 11 x 10 cm (L x W x H)
- 2 floor trays: 97 x 57 x 5.7 cm (L x W x H)
Please note: ensure your pet gets sufficient exercise. We recommend attaching a run to the outside of this hutch in order to allow space for movement.
For further information regarding recommended care, safety and liability, please read the attached “Hutch and Runs Information”
This article is shipped in 2 separate packages, and it is possible that these may be delivered on different days.