Acana Regionals Pacifica Dry Cat Food
Acana Regionals Pacifica dry cat food contains 75% fish from sustainable sources in the Canadian North Pacific. It is a biologically-appropriate, complete dry cat food which contains fresh fish, organs and cartilage in WholePrey™ ratios. 50% of the fish is wild-caught and freshly prepared, so it is very tasty and rich in nutrients. Acana Regionals is based on the food your cat would have eaten in the wild where it consumed the entire prey animal or fish, including protein-rich muscle meat, nutrient and vitamin-rich offal and calcium, and phosphorus-rich bones and cartilage. The kibble is grain-free and contains only a low carbohydrate content (25%) which results in a low glycaemic index. This tasty dry food is enriched with fruit and vegetables, and plant extracts, all of which are an excellent source of the vital vitamins and minerals your cat needs. Arcana Regionals dry cat food provides your cat with a balanced nutrition which contains all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals it needs. It includes a high fish protein content (75%) with a healthy mix of different sources of animal protein.
Acana uses only the very best, fresh, regional Canadian products to produce this healthy cat kibble. The ingredients are harvested and delivered daily from local farms and fisheries. Whole fresh Pacific herring, pilchard, flounder, hake and rockfish are rich in animal protein, unsaturated omega fatty acids and other important nutrients. It is also packed with healthy regional fruit and vegetables, as well as plant extracts. All Acana products are free from artificial additives. The top-quality ingredients ensure your cat can enjoy a balanced, wholesome meal every time.
Acana Regionals Pacifica dry cat food at a glance:
- Premium quality dry food for adult cats of all breeds
- Mirrors your cat’s natural diet in the wild: to help your pet stay healthy and happy
- Top quality ingredients: all ingredients are sourced from regional, Canadian farms and fisheries. They are of human grade quality and delivered fresh every day
- WholePrey™ meat/fish ratio: reflects your cat’s natural wild diet and uses meat, organs and cartilage in the correct ratio to meet your cat’s dietary needs
- 75% fish: 50% of the fish content is freshly prepared. This is an excellent source of animal product with a hearty, delicious taste
- 5 sources of protein: Pacific herring, pilchard, flounder, hake and rockfish from sustainable fisheries
- 25% fruit, vegetables and plant extracts: from local Canadian farms ensure that your cat gets all the vitamins it needs. They also help to keep the digestive system working well
- Low in carbohydrates (25%): The kibble is free from potatoes, tapioca and starches. It contains locally grown lentils and chickpeas which have a low glycaemic index which can help to prevent obesity
- Grain and gluten-free, no GMOs or plant protein concentrates: suitable for cats with nutritional sensitivities or allergies
- No artificial additives: this food is made using top quality ingredients and provides your cat with a natural, nutrient rich food which doesn’t need additives
- With zinc, vitamin E, vitamin K and copper: These are the only supplements used in this kibble
- Vitamin E: a natural antioxidant
- Modern manufacturing methods: Acana pet food is made exclusively in the NorthStar kitchen. No part of the process is outsourced and the recipes used help to retain the natural, wholesome goodness of the fresh produce
- Great taste: with fresh, freeze-dried cod liver. Well accepted, even by very picky cats
- Inspired by the farms, prairies and cold, clear waters of Canada: Acana sources only the very best ingredients from reliable, trusted local farms and fisheries. All ingredients are passed fit for human consumption.
Acana Regionals Pacifica dry food is a complete food for cats.align=”center”>Cat’s weight
Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
Fresh whole Pacific herring (16%), fresh whole pacific pilchard (13%), fresh whole arrowtooth flounder (8%), whole herring meal (8%), Pacific cod meal (8%), whole whiting meal (8%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, pollock oil (6%), fresh whole silver hake (4%), fresh whole red stripe rockfish (4%), whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, cold-pressed sunflower oil, sun-cured alfalfa, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried cod liver (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, Enterococcus faecium.
Vitamin E, zink chelate, copper chelate
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vitamin A (30 KIU), vitamin D3 (3000 IU), vitamin E (150 IU), vitamin B1 (thiamine) (20mg), vitamin B2 (riboflavin) (20mg), vitamin B3 (niacin) (100mg), vitamin B5 (pan. acid) (15mg), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) (15mg), vitamin K (1.50mg), vitamin B12 (0.20mg), folic acid (2mg), choline (3500mg), sodium (0.5%), chloride (0.80%), potassium (0.84%), magnesium (0.1%), iron (105mg), zinc (150mg), copper (23mg), manganese (12mg), iodine (2.8mg), selenium (1mg)
Botanical inclusions per kg:
Chicory root (400mg), turmeric (100mg), milk thistle (100mg), burdock root (100mg), lavender (100mg), marshmallow root (100mg), rosehips (100mg)
Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin – vitamin E and rosemary oil,
|omega-3 fats||2.2 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.0 %|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||20.0 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||20.0 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||15.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||150.0 mg|
|DHA fatty acid||1.0 mg|
|vitamin K||1.5 mg/kg|
Available in: 1.8kg and 5.4kg